Cost of living comparison between Dhanbad, India and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01370 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhanbad (India) is 36% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,067 (₨150,838) in Dhanbad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)