Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 212 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01029 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,361 (Taka 132,224) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Pietermaritzburg costs R 17 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Eindhoven costs €0.13 (about 1 hour ago)