Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.934 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Des Moines, Iowa (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,076 ($4,364) in Des Moines, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)