Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,396 (Rp 23,207,717) in Depok.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (26 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Rosario costs ARS $50 (about 1 hour ago)