Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 311 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00007 EUR / IDR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,579 (Rp 37,310,087) in Denpasar, Bali.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 400 (42 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $6 (about 1 hour ago)