Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,874 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Durban costs R 10 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Aalborg costs kr15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)