Cost of living in Den Helder, Netherlands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,564 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 400 ml hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Antwerp costs €4.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novi Sad costs 1,000 Дин. (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 180 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)