Cost of living comparison between Den Helder, Netherlands and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Den Helder (Netherlands) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,595 in Den Helder to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $3.30 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)