Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 183 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01789 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 26% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,322 (Php129,827) in Davao.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (20 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)