Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,395 in Daugavpils.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. John's, NL costs C$27 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,700 lei (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in London, Ontario costs C$579 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €40 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (23 minutes ago)