Cost of living in Darmstadt, Germany compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Darmstadt (Germany) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,776 in Darmstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kanazawa costs ¥500 (11 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1.59 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $46 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 2 hours ago)