Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,948 (5,117,299 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Auckland costs NZ$2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 3.35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Lipa City costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Córdoba costs ARS $5,000 (about 2 hours ago)