Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 391 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,525 (8,311,014 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (13 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (43 minutes ago)