Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 616 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,804 (4,736,159 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)