Cost of living in Dammam, Saudi Arabia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 213 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23502 EUR / SAR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 5% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,998 (﷼ 8,500) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (37 minutes ago)