Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12967 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,727 (元21,028) in Dalian.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montería costs COL$1,900,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,230 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manizales costs COL$80,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 6,000 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £1.14 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $500 (32 minutes ago)