Cost of living in Dakar, Senegal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 23% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,849 (2,538,033 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jodhpur costs ₨500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨12,198 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$200 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 2.50TL (25 minutes ago)