Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00078 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 14% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,165 (₩2,787,719) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (42 minutes ago)