Cost of living comparison between Daejeon, South Korea and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00081 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,426 (₩4,242,577) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)