Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,907 (₩2,579,791) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (43 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)