Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00084 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 16% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,763 (₩4,487,287) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (37 minutes ago)