Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00083 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 17% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,806 (₩4,600,844) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$16 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Novosibirsk costs руб 250 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valletta costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)