Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 15% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,651 (64,097,741 ₫) in Da Nang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)