Cost of living in Da Lat, Vietnam compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 EUR / VND
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Da Lat (Vietnam) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,409 (39,439,862 ₫) in Da Lat.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Busan costs ₩20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gävle costs 89 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Calgary costs C$20,410 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascavel costs R$ 1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,100 (about 1 hour ago)