Cost of living in Cuttack, India compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01279 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuttack (India) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,056 (₨82,596) in Cuttack.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 2,999 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Batna City costs 1,200 Dinar (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 15 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U50,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tekirdağ costs 80,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Palm Bay, Florida costs $52 (27 minutes ago)