Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28680 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,619 (S/. 9,133) in Cusco.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)