Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,453 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26032 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,549 (R$ 5,950) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Arlington, Texas costs $0.67 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ljubljana costs €768 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)