Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26862 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,458 (R$ 5,428) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Blumenau costs R$ 390 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,085 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥420,014 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (29 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Ghent costs €5.00 (31 minutes ago)