Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,364 prices entered by 162 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27131 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 19% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,536 (R$ 5,662) in Curitiba.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 55 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (39 minutes ago)