Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00136 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,573 (CH$1,152,756) in Curicó.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)