Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00003 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,202 (Bs 36,806,571) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mombasa costs Shilling320 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (about 1 hour ago)