Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04800 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 28% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,227 (Mex$ 25,564) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tunis costs 30 Dinar (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Baku costs 10 ман (35 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)