Cost of living in Culiacán, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04170 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Culiacán (Mexico) is 32% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,600 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,087 (Mex$ 26,066) in Culiacán.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quebec City costs C$20 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$20 (about 2 hours ago)