Cost of living comparison between Cuernavaca, Mexico and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 29% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,128 (Mex$ 46,776) in Cuernavaca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lugano costs CHF 25 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (33 minutes ago)