Cost of living comparison between Cuenca, Ecuador and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 272 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.919 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 11% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,665 ($2,901) in Cuenca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$42,490 (about 1 hour ago)