Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00033 EUR / COP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,336 (COL$7,137,468) in Cúcuta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)