Cost of living in Cruz Bay, U.S. Virgin Islands compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.843 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cruz Bay (U.S. Virgin Islands) is 22% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,201 ($2,609) in Cruz Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kingston costs J$10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asansol costs ₨120 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monrovia costs 1,000 L$ (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)