Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21532 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,292 (6,003 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)