Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 6% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,926 (1,930,985 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chiba costs ¥1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 100TL (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php100 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $306 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,000 ฿ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $102 (30 minutes ago)