Cost of living in Cotonou, Benin compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00150 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is 7% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,018 (2,010,905 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)