Cost of living comparison between Cotonou, Benin and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XOF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cotonou (Benin) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,013 (1,975,454 Franc) in Cotonou.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)