Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 6% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,188 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Cluj-Napoca costs 4.00 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $29 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ferrara costs €6.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Geneva costs CHF 3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨101,650 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.50 (36 minutes ago)