Cost of living in Corunna, Spain compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,959 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)