Cost of living comparison between Corunna, Spain and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Corunna (Spain) is 7% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,333 in Corunna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Jaén costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)