Cost of living comparison between Coro, Venezuela and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09211 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,284 (Bs 57,366) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$450,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Medina costs ﷼ 20 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$1.00 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port Moresby costs 500 Kina (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Newcastle costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)