Cost of living in Coro, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Coro has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Coro.
|Personal Care||+ 125%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08919 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coro (Venezuela) is 66% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,185 (Bs 58,136) in Coro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guilin costs 元150 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €750 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$860 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $905 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 50 zł (about 2 hours ago)