Cost of living in Córdoba, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 428 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04038 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Córdoba (Argentina) is 52% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €865 (ARS $21,420) in Córdoba.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Multan costs ₨300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Graz costs €1,200 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €875 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)