Cost of living in Copiapó, Chile compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00140 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copiapó (Chile) is about the same as in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €3,234 (CH$2,303,719) in Copiapó.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €59 (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Albany, New York costs $33 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $60 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cleveland, Ohio costs $1,423 (43 minutes ago)