Cost of living in Copenhagen, Denmark compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,483 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Copenhagen (Denmark) is 58% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,752 (kr35,348) in Copenhagen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Durango costs Mex$ 15 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Regina costs C$120 (30 minutes ago)