Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26596 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,398 (R$ 5,255) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM161,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Chişinău costs 4,000 Leu (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 5.50 (44 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Cape Town costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)