Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27449 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,827 (R$ 10,300) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)