Cost of living in Contagem, Brazil compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26032 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Contagem (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,417 (R$ 5,444) in Contagem.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 2,648 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indore costs ₨150 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Munich costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)