Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21574 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,474 (6,832 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 71 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (30 minutes ago)