Cost of living in Constanţa, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21522 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Constanţa (Romania) is 18% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,561 (7,253 lei) in Constanţa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)