Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 39 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 35% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,160 (22,460,540 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (39 minutes ago)