Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 41% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,222 (41,658,610 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zaporizhzhya costs 80₴ (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 6,500 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Surabaya costs Rp 12,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $160,922 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ubatuba costs R$ 200 (15 minutes ago)