Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00010 EUR / GNF
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,318 (43,183,851 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)