Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia, Argentina compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04914 EUR / ARS
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Comodoro Rivadavia (Argentina) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,347 (ARS $27,409) in Comodoro Rivadavia.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$645 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kiev costs 45₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $1,118 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 160 Lek (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valletta costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)