Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 580 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Columbus, Ohio (United States) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,132 ($4,457) in Columbus, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $200 (13 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bristol costs £2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 1 hour ago)