Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 415 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 33% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,331 ($4,683) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)