Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 109%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,260 ($4,579) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in San Diego, California costs $2.54 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montreal costs C$10 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 4,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bordeaux costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)