Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.916 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,404 ($4,807) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Hamilton costs C$0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toulouse costs €40 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,583 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gainesville, Florida costs $10 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Boise, Idaho costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nottingham costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)