Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 412 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.815 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colorado Springs, Colorado (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,494 ($3,061) in Colorado Springs, Colorado to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Klaipėda costs €50 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $30 (41 minutes ago)