Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00629 EUR / LKR
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,562 (407,261 ₨) in Colombo.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (13 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (33 minutes ago)