Cost of living in Coimbra, Portugal compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Coimbra (Portugal) is 5% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,959 in Coimbra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (about 1 hour ago)