Cost of living in Cochabamba, Bolivia compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 246 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12319 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cochabamba (Bolivia) is 21% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,492 ($b12,115) in Cochabamba.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Billings, Montana costs $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 650 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 9 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $4,574 (42 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Haifa costs 500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)