Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 384 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21814 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 24% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,700 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,285 (5,890 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in San Juan costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Varna costs 16 лв (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Koh Tao costs 10,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 1,300 лв (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,500 (42 minutes ago)