Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca, Romania compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 498 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21461 EUR / RON
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cluj-Napoca (Romania) is 23% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,381 (6,433 lei) in Cluj-Napoca.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.90 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Richmond, Virginia costs $0.73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,075 (about 1 hour ago)