Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.858 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 26% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,012 ($2,345) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,600 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (33 minutes ago)