Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 484 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.941 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 31% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,247 ($4,512) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 20,000 Dinar (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 99 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$2.80 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,525 (37 minutes ago)