Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 531 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,272 ($2,675) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pointe-Noire costs 122 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)