Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio, United States compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cleveland, Ohio (United States) is 30% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,218 ($4,540) in Cleveland, Ohio to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)