Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 18% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,672 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (12 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)