Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand, France compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018.
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Clermont-Ferrand (France) is 19% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,382 in Clermont-Ferrand to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €789 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Christchurch costs NZ$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guaruja costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Springfield, Illinois costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)