Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria, Mexico compared to Almuñécar, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.04296 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Victoria (Mexico) is 34% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €1,979 (Mex$ 46,072) in Ciudad Victoria.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aveiro costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Montes Claros costs R$ 3.89 (about 1 hour ago)