Cost of living comparison between Ciudad Obregón, Mexico and Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04550 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Obregón (Mexico) is 25% cheaper than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almuñécar you would need to make just about €2,337 (Mex$ 51,355) in Ciudad Obregón.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Detroit, Michigan costs $0.73 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)