Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08514 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 38% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,342 (Bs 27,512) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,700 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)