Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09225 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 70% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,539 (Bs 60,046) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $67,653 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (23 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (25 minutes ago)