Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Guayana has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Guayana.
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09364 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Guayana (Venezuela) is 61% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,047 (Bs 53,893) in Ciudad Guayana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)