Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 40% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,566 (Bs 49,129) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Novo Hamburgo costs R$ 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 200 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Southampton costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €75 (about 2 hours ago)