Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar, Venezuela compared to Almuñécar, Spain
WARNING! Ciudad Bolívar has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ciudad Bolívar.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08524 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almuñécar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ciudad Bolívar (Venezuela) is 32% more expensive than in Almuñécar (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,383 (Bs 27,958) in Ciudad Bolívar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almuñécar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €2,500 (33 minutes ago)